No-Bake Breakfast Cookies
There is no feeling on earth that is worse than waking up, heading downstairs, and going to grab breakfast only to find that there IS no breakfast. The milk jug has been emptied, the cereal box is bare, and there are no eggs left in the carton… now what!? It is usually times like these that we settle for a sugary pre-packaged granola bar, or head to the nearest McDonalds or A&W to grab a greasy breakfast sandwich (not to mention how easy is it to grab a donut at Tim Hortons?). But what if we told you there was a way to avoid this horrific morning scene?
Say hello to breakfast’s best friend – no-bake Breakfast Cookies!! These amazing, ultra-healthy ‘cookies’ from iheartnaptime.net are an easy and fast solution to get the nutrients you need to start off your day right. These cookies require little to no preparation in the morning! Simply make these the night before (something that can be done in a quick 5 minutes or less!) and then freeze them or keep them handy in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Ready to be the master of a healthy breakfast for yourself and your family? Try this delicious and simple breakfast recipe and take the step towards starting your day right!
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1-3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- ¾ cup Old Fashioned Oats
Optional Add-ins (¼ cup):
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Almonds (chopped)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Protein Powder
- Dried Cranberries
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla into a microwavable bowl
- Microwave the mixture for roughly 20 seconds, then remove and stir well until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Add the chia seeds and oats to the mixture (as well as any add-ins you would prefer).
- Stir the ingredients in until completely mixed.
- Roll out roughly 8 cookie balls with your hands and put them on a lined cookie sheet.
- Pres the balls flat to represent a cookie-like-shape and then set in the fridge for about an hour.
- Once the breakfast cookies have chilled, store them in a container and keep in the fridge.